Sunday, February 1, 2009

A House Divided Cannot Stand

Today is SuperBowl Sunday.

This is a special day in everyone's lives, especially for my family, in which half are Steelers fans, and the other half are Anti-Steelers fans. Today will be loud and rowdy, with lots of taunts and jeers. It will be fun, but I really don't care who wins. I'm just really excited about all the commercials!

In other news my date last night went really well. She is alot of fun, and it is not fair because she can read my blog but I cant read hers, because she writes it in Swedish... ha ha. But thats ok, I like it that way.

Movie Review: The Uninvited. PG-13

It was a pretty typical horror movie, with a decent twist at the end. It does a decent job of keeping you guessing up until the end, and does pretty much tie all of the lose ends together. It only has a few "jump out at you" parts, and movied at most parts pretty slowly.

This is one of those movies that is ok to watch at the theatre, but would be pretty lame as a rental and only worth watching once and then forgetting. Overall I give it a C+/B-.

No comments:

Post a Comment