Friday, February 6, 2009

What We Need Are Some Zombies to Put things In Perspective


Sorry for not having a "good" update yesterday, but things got a little crazy. I subbed for an AG class so that was interesting. Also, I met my old friends, Nate and Ben, for some dinner at Chick-A-Pick. After that I was going home and I called up Frida; so I stopped and watched her eat some Golden Arch Steakhouse before heading home.

Those things took up alot of time yesterday.

I did realize today with the help of Belle that I really enjoy helping out at the middle School than I do at the High School. I know it is kind of simple but those are the things I am looking for at this point in my life.


Today's Movie Review:

"Shadow of the Vampire". R Willem Defoe, John Malkovick

I truly enjoyed this film. It is very short so it gets to the point. It is very creepy, with a very cool idea. And of course I really really like Willem Defoe, so that made it easy to watch too! It to me, was one of those haunting flicks that sticks with you after you watch it. Its R for some Language, nudity, and disturbing images.... probably.

And although I have not seen Nosferatu, I hear that the guy that played Count Orlok was very creepy indeed, and there where a lot of strange occurrences during production.

No comments:

Post a Comment