Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Too Pooped to Pop


I don't want this to turn into another running blog. Although I might start one. But today I ran a good 2 1/2 miles. Pretty good considering that I haven't ran in a while, although I have been quite active here recently. I'm at a little over 250 miles that I have ran in my current shoes.

I have been very goal oriented the last few days, making list and such.

One of the main things I have been working on is getting this really nice pocket knife my grandpa gave me a while ago in good working order. Anyone know how to get rust and tarnish off a blade?

Also, I am getting my passport in order, because I have an urge to travel right now. Its kind of like buying a ticket and playing the lotto. You can dream all you want to about it, but until you have one it will never NEVER happen.

Movie Review: Taken PG-13

Taken was a pretty decent movie. It was good to watch but ultimately forgettable. Very Very slow starting off, but once it got started the bodies really never stopped hitting the floor. Liam Nealson felt a little old for the role he was playing, even though they did a bad red hair dye for the part. All in all a very good rental one you can miss if you need too. OVERALL B-

PBF Fail

Please Remember to Click the Ads By Google for me... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment