Friday, February 20, 2009

Run Down.


I am so pumped about tomorrow. My first Red Shirt Day. At the same time however I feel run down. I realized today that I have only slept in a real bed 3 times in the last year and a half. Twice on Vacation in Galveston and Once At Dylan's house in Nacogdoches when he was away and I was there... kind of depressing... for my back that is.

I have been more active recently running, and walking like I mentioned yesterday, and playing laser tag like I did tonight. I won all 3 games!!! We played with some 10-years-old little boys and totally smoked 'em. ha ha ha ha.

They would travel in packs and bunch together so I would run up shoot all of them and then disappear in the maze....

I would sometimes use Frida as bait. She hides and shoots from cover so they would get stuck trying to deal with her and I would swoop in from behind or shoot them from the 2nd story. It was a ton of fun. Those kids hated us. HE HE

No comments:

Post a Comment