Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pushing Up Hill


So it is Sunday yet again. It is hard for me to have independent religious thoughts on Sundays because I am so fired up about what my preacher said just an hour or so before. I know by setting a time frame on enlightenment I am limiting myself, but I enjoy setting today aside for that purpose.

Today in church we learned on how to see ourselves as God sees us and not as we see ourselves. I love the fact that this is totally going along with what I have been dealing with and that is; how things are changing for the better for me. And, how I believe God and my own faith and trust in Him is guiding that change.

Call it silly if you will, but I can see a difference in myself regardless of what I have been doing.

God is not the one putting limits on your relationship with Him. A lesion I need to learn.



In other news VDDay was good. We went and saw the Annuals in Concert, but I liked THIS band better... ha ha

Movie Review: The Kite Runner PG-13.

Probably one of the best movies I have seen in a while. I cried most of the way through it, a real tear jerker. One thing about the movie alot of people struggle with is the fact that it is mostly in subtitles. Regardless it is a great movie... it does have a few parts that are pretty intence and graffic so check it out before you show it to anyone who may be overly sensitive to things. Hope you get to see it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment