Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy


So today I had a job interview at the new SuperTarget in N. Allen. It is a very nice store and will open soon on March 8th. I will be the nighttime grocer, until another better position opens up on the sales floor.

I am pretty excited about it, even though I will probably end up working myself to death. The bad part about the whole thing is that I had to go take a drug test... not fun... very awkward.

It is good that even in these tough times I have 2 jobs. Even though they are low paying it is still work, and decent good work at that. I could be doing much much worst.

I will post some pictures tomorrow of the sunset that took place tonight... I left the camera in the car and I'm already settled. Ha ha. You will have to wait. All in all a good day.\

Remember to click the "GOOGLE ADS" for me. It really really helps me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment