Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photography Saturday 02/07


So the way I am setting this up is that every Saturday I will take a look at some simple, SIMPLE, photography tips to help make anyone's pictures a little better. Many of you will know these already, but at least you can click my hyperlinks and read along.

We will look at things like the 1/3s rule, head space, framing, making a photo, and others. Hopefully enough to make your pictures good enough so you wont need editing in the computer... we might cover that too. :)

Today I want to show you my wish list. My camera I would like right now. It is the Cannon D5 MK2. The name is not important. What is important is the quality of movies it shoots and the quality of its photos.

I'm a good shot, but I have a hard time getting work because I don't have any equipment. They don't take me seriously when I say I have a film camera. It sucks. Ha ha....

Like I said... We will look at real tips next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment