Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stupid Interweb


Today has not been a fantastic day, but what I find is that not good days present a lot more opportunities to expand your horizons than days that go the way you planned. It is the bad days that shapes who we are... the inconvenient days that make us more creative/ make us see what we normally wouldn't.

My car keys got shanghaied today, so I was late to work and carless. No biggie. I ended up walking across town to the tune of 6 miles to watch my brother run track. He did pretty well. I was proud. It gave me time to think and to see my surroundings in a way I have not seen them since last time I was forced to "walk" these streets... it was kind of nice... and tiring.

Remember to click on the Adds By Google... lol...

I'm Tired.. NO PBF or FAIL or Hypers; just the picture and the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment