Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beware: Africa Ahead


Keep all arms and legs inside the vehicles at all times.


I subbed today for a High School Biology class. The teacher had all the classes watch this video on the Ebola epidemic of 1995 in the Congo. Seriously, I did not have a high regard for Africa as a whole before; now there is no way I am going there... or I would prefer not to go... never say never.

But in 1995 money a laborer made about a dollar a month so if I work part time for a year here I could go there and live in absolute splendor for the rest of my life, being that I kill all the monkeys, snakes, and bugs in the area before I move there.

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

I think I am just scared because I had to watch the same video, and the dead people on the video 7 different times. 7 time the plague, 7 times the bodies, 7 times the funny accents and bad dubbing, 7 times the boredom... ha ha.

I going to play laser tag tonight (I think). I need a break after surviving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment