Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Push a Shopping Cart Over at a Aztec Temple

Everyone, everyone is sick.... except me.

*Before we get into it, a quick note. Please visit the Google sponsored links over here and toward the bottom of the page---------------->
*It helps me out alot, Just click on them and then you can come back and continue reading ---------------------------------------->

I have been subbing recently to bide my time at a few of the local schools, and recently most of the classes have been missing several children each period. It is almost an epidemic. And the reason I'm Subbing? Because the teachers or the teacher's kids are sick also. This makes me feel like in a way I am in line with the funeral homes. Making money off of others grief, while at the same time filling an unavoidable need within the community.

Regardless the long reaching arms of this bug/flu that is going around hit home today, when my sister called me to come get her from school. She is fine, no flu, just tired I bet.

I was more than willing to come play big out of work brother and save the day, until I was treated rudely at our local pharmacy. It is the only place in town so I guess they can afford to be a little testy, but they do have alot on their plates right now.

I'll have some movie reviews later on in the week...
And I will get to some simple photography tips when I can get some time to put a little presentation together. I'm thinking about doing photography tips on Saturdays, religious topics on Sundays, and normal thoughts and reviews during the week. How does that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment