Monday, February 2, 2009

Dream at the Top of Your Lungs

Well this is a little late for my blog to get out, but I had school and then I ran the books for the middle school basketball games. 7th B Won, 7th A lost, and 8th Grade Won all girls teams.

As you well know the Super Bowl was amazing!!! Even though the team I was rooting for lost, it is probably for the best since a Steeler loss would mean family strife for at least a week. Also, I was one of my brother's birthdays and he asked for a Steeler's win for a present.

I received a report from Butt3rs that the new "Underworld" and the movie "Taken" are totally Boss!!!

Speaking of Totally Boss... Did you see the great line up of Superbowl commercials and the new episode of the office? I was very impressed, although I did have my favorite, and I thought all the cameos by Jack Black and the others were a little unnecessary.

Probably just a roundabout plug for his new movie "Year One" My verdict on this movie is still out.

"Year One" Behind the Scenes Cast Pictures and Headshots I did for One of the Actresses

No comments:

Post a Comment