Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sad Week Is Sad


I recently found out a friend from college passed away last weekend in a car accident in California. It hit me kind of weird because although during school I knew her well... since then we have not had any contact. It still hurt bad, but it kind of sneaked up on me.

I went to laser tag last night with Frida and Elin. They are always fun. Good to get the mind off of things for a while. Some cowboys showed up that Elin knew. I'm kind of glad they didn't hang out with us. I was in no mood to put up with macho oneupmanship that inmature guys do.

In other news I conducted a band today! And I did a pretty good job of it too! One class was a group of little hellions and I really did not want to continue the day, after that, but the conducting helped to lighten the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment