Monday, February 9, 2009

Wow What A Day


I am about to kill my computer!!!! If this post does not have hyperlinks in it; it is because I have thrown my computer across the room for being a complete pile of crap!!!

Anywho, built up aggression aside, It is always a good thing to see old friends. And by old I mean increased in years... lol. I recently moved back to my hometown, a move of incredible wisdom on my part, and in doing so have ran into a few people I truly missed.

I earlier met of with some old buddies where we discussed everything that came up. Tonight I had a fantastic encounter with Megan. I forget it has been over a year since I have been seen, and vis versa. For all those asking, she is well. :)

We take for granted our relationships; especially those that can wait a year before being reconnected without any damage. We know those people are going to be there so we don't make the effort, and that is sad.

I also got to play coach at school today... ha ha great fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. you need to give your computer some love.. :P

    ReplyDelete