Monday, February 16, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah


Today is one of those days where nothing feels like getting done. I woke up late, I don't have work, and I'm still really tired.

I was telling a few folks over the last weekend about a video I once saw of an American Soldier getting shot by a sniper, who then gets back up, and directs other soldiers in a Humvee towards the shooter. It is a great video, but over time in my head the picture got a little more dramatic. Ha Ha. Take a look HERE at the video, it is still great.

Rather than that I don't have much. They just elected Abe Lincoln as the #1 President ever.

2 comments:

  1. the video was not really what i pictured in my head when you told me about it, but it was still great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as good as lincoln was, he was a president who benefited from a lot of great windfall...can't say he's numero uno because of that.

    ReplyDelete