Friday, February 13, 2009

ITS ALL ABOUT ANNOYING SONGS TODAY





Here are the pictures from yesterday's sunset. It was pretty dramatic. I will cover part of this shoot on my photography post tomorrow. www.flickr.com/photos/moyerphotography

Have you ever been singing a song or humming a song and all of a sudden when you got in the car or walked into a building the song that is in your head is playing... even to the point that you are on the same word or phrase? That happened to me today. It was one of my newly arrived mixed cds I don't know the song but it was the one that was keyed up when I got in the car this morning.

I have been in a fantastic mood the last few days. I really feel like things are changing all around me. I also have been dreaming a lot about Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Sometimes I am teaching it to others other times, I am being taught it. Weird ey?

Tomorrow, I will cover the importance of readiness in photography, and then Sunday a religious thought for the week, probably 29:11 since it is on the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment