Saturday, January 31, 2009

You Can't Handle the Truth

Today's Hottness: A Few Good Men 1992 Rated: R

I watched this yesterday in full. I have gotten tired of watching movies on the networks or TNT because even though they are safer, they do lack the full essence of what the director wanted. I find this alot. I want cleaner movies, safer movies, but I wont lie when I say I enjoy the full passions of untouched movies. Maybe it is just me.

Anywho, this is a very good movie and spawned the catch phrase of the 90's "You want truth? You can't handle the Truth!". Much better I think than the 00's "You're are the weakest link!" or "Don't Tase Me, Bro!"

It is in fact a good movie, I would not own it, but it is a good rental and if you have the time and are at the video place, don't skip over it simply because TNT has the rights to show it right now.

I hope you have a wonderful day. I will, I have a date tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment