Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Is Here


I am kind of excited because today, for the first time really, I noticed how drastically all the greenery has come alive in the area. I was picking up and dropping off today and I came upon the crest of a large hill in the area. I looked down upon our little town and I noticed the rolling hills, the distance structures, the valleys filled with cattle, and the scattered houses; all in a sea of green. It was nice.

I also accomplished a silly goal of mine today. I ran to the new Braum's in town, bought something from there and then ran back home. All in all, it was probably 3 to 4 miles round trip... I'm exhausted. Plus, I really need some new running shoes. The current ones are blown out.

A reminder: If you read this blog, please help me out and visit my sponsors by clicking the "adds by Google".

This week's Flickr Photographer is Ego Martini. To be a fan of Ego Martini's work like I am is to study Depth. He has many many fantastic pictures that jump off the screen and show you what they want you to to see or hide what is just out of touch. Just Great. I hope you enjoy this week's photos!!! He is from Sweden which I don't think is fair... everyone in Sweden has a leg up when it comes to taking photos and being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment