Friday, April 17, 2009

A little Scary


I am always a little scared when using the internet for "official" things. I guess it comes partially from growing up when the internet was new and not that reliable, and the fact that I use one of my neighbors internet sources; they don't have their wireless router password protected.... :(

Anywho, I was filling out and paying for some very "official" things today and long story short... it didn't work. I don't know if it was them or me but the fact that I am writing my blog not 10 mins after it happened makes me think it was their bad. I am still nervous though because monies were involved.

Also, I realized that today is the last day I will probably get to sleep in, until summer. That's not very good, but good for other reasons at the same time. Sleep is for the Weak.

A note to my friends I saw last night: I had a fantastic time!!! Good seeing everyone!!! I still want my concert though.

No comments:

Post a Comment