Thursday, April 16, 2009

I totally the entire piece of cake!!!


I find it interesting how even when you have an entire day to rest and relax, and get caught up on things that need to be done; I always am still running out of time. Even more so, than when I have a full day on my plate... odd.

I found it cool yesterday that my friend Josh referred a friend of his to talk to me about film camera equipment. I don't know all that much about the subject, especially antique cameras, but I think our little chat helped him in a way.

The thing I am gearing up for today is a best 2 out of 3 sets with my littlest brother in Tennis. He is very quick, athletic, and consistent. I am bigger, stronger, and slower (out of Tennis shape). It should be a good match!

I am thinking of writing a short story or book about a dystopia. The ideas are coming faster and faster. I'll let you know how it goes.

Movie Review: The Covenant. Don't watch it. It is stupid. 2 stars at best. Witches with Teen problems and a mystery to solve.



No comments:

Post a Comment