Monday, April 6, 2009

The Week That Never Ends


(to music)
Never ending Week...
Woah Woh Woah Woh Woah Woh...
I like for things to be complete...
Woah Woh Woah Woh Woah Woh...
You're Never Complete Cause you Never End...
Woah Woh Woah Woh Woah Woh...
Therefore I don't like you...
Woah Woh Woah Woh Woah Woh...
And you're adopted/no one likes you...

Seriously. Seriously. What have I brought upon myself. On Thursday I will have closed at Target 10 days in a row. I am subbing all this week. I am planning a mini camping trip, and I am trying to get my paperwork completed for my teaching certification!!!

(Yells at the Top of His Lungs for and Extended Period of Time)

I feel better. Although I have had this stuck in my head all week... :/

FLICKR MEMBER OF THE WEEK: Lainmoon. I like Lainmoon's work because it is amazing the beauty of destroyed and broken. I have always said that everything can make a good picture, it is just a matter of finding it.... Lainmoon finds it.

No comments:

Post a Comment