Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am one smooth operator


So yesterday I really didn't have much to say, but I got to say that work provided me enough material for a while.

A.) Some People are idiots.
B.) Of those people some are a breed called the "Super Idiots"

I dealt with the later. Here is the story in short sentences...

I get called to the front. Front needs help with price issue. I look at price in question (with grouchy lady). I tell front what I saw. They explain in simple terms to lady that she had already received what she was asking for. I leave. She yells at me from across the store to come back, rudely. I come back. She says we are all wrong and ask for a manager. Manager arrives. We explain situation. He agrees. He explains in simple terms to the lady that she had already received what she was asking for. She says we are all wrong and that we have caused her to be late for work. Storms out vowing never to return in favor of Wal-mart.

Wal-mart can have her. LOL Why would you risk your job security over a 2 dollar coupon for some TGIF Appetizer snacks? If we were wrong and she was short changed, it is almost not worth the gas to complain, let alone making yourself late for a job in todays economy.

Priorities + Super Idiots = Caos

No comments:

Post a Comment