Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yesterday Sounded Like THHHPPPPP


I am fortunate and thankful. I want to lead with this because even though I am about to complain, I do know that I am in much better shape (as a person, not physically) than 80% of the people out there. ha ha. Maybe 80 is a bit large... maybe not....

The day started off as a new adventure... I ate a vegetarian style lunch; which made me sick. I then went to work where I found out that I would be closing with every single manager and sidekick manager that irks me. After a tough day at work, with lots of heavy lifting, I leave excited about getting home and going to sleep.

Right when I was about to enter the Highway I hear an odd beat in the music of a familiar song. What is that new beat? OH! Its a flat tire.

I was surprised at how fast I managed to change the flat and get back on the road, but because I didn't want to chance anything on the spare I took the back ways home at reduced speeds so I ended up rolling in about 1230 last night...

No rest for the weary.


1 comment: