Monday, June 22, 2009

IM BACK....


So I have finally returned to the blogging community. To catch anyone up here are some reasons I have not been current in my blog.

1.) Old Computer Crashed... I GOT A NEW ONE!!!
2.) Two New Jobs and Summer School have kicked my butt.
3.) Car Wreck.

Basically I really have no excuse, but here we go again.

I have been completely infatuated with the Iran coverage and ongoing struggle there. I wish I could cover something as important one day as is going on there (warning very graphic but important).

For the new photographer I have picked Exquisitely Bored in Nacogdoches. I have lived in Nacogdoches and the surrounding area, but if you would like to get a feel for the area and the buildings in the area check out his photo stream!

No comments:

Post a Comment