Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Drowning


I really have the sense that I am drowning in all that is going on... and I like it. I haven't had this kind of pressure and stress in a long time and although I am almost at my last nerve; I also feel alive and like I'm on the brink of something.

I signed up for Twitter today.... and i quote "I am finally on Twitter.... first tweet."

Like I really need any more distractions. Ha ha... yes I DO!!!

Movie Review: Dazed and Confused. R -Language.

I liked this movie but simply for the fact that there are so many big name stars in there that I missed until the end credits. Yes, it is steeped in historical accuracy, and yes it is great to see that, but I did not live in the 70's and can't really appreciate everything. The movie actually frustraited me because like American Graffiti it really didn't have any point. It is all about the personal choice of one character and that is it... just alot of scenes and lose diologe kind of pasted together to help this one guy make a decission he obviously had already made.

I liked it though, and will give it 4 stars, but that is generous... what saved it was the fact Ben Afleck got punked and all the famous quotes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment