Thursday, June 25, 2009

King of Pop Dies


It is sad to say that Michael Jackson died today. But I must say that I feel less remorse over his death than I have other celebrities in the past. Michael Jackson was probably one of the best entertainers ever, but it has been over a decade since he has been known for anything other than his on again off again troubles with the law concerning his molestation of children.

I was devastated in the past when Chris Farley died or Mitch Hedburg, but this just is kind of passive to me. Yes, I am sad he died so young, but I can't say that the world is much worst off because of it. We know we wernt going to get any good tunes out of the deal... no new courtroom dramas, or international escapes for the king. No more giraffs in the backyard. In my view of the world Michael Jackson was gone along time ago. I have already said my goodbyes in a way so this transition is much easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment