Tuesday, March 24, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:


I feel sick. In more than one way too. I feel physically sick, I think it is my diet for the last few days getting back at me. I also feel sick to the fact that I have so many big decisions coming up; things and events that I know are not over my head, but that feel this way.

I am at the threshold of a new adventure in my life and taking the first few steps here is a big deal to me. Others might look at it as a series of trivial happenings but to me they are giants that need to be conquered.

I am so thankful that I have such a cast of encouraging minds behind me, many much smarter than I, that have said that this is a good thing for me, a path easily decided and sought after. It makes me smile.

The only thing I feel holding me back now is Target. I love working there but at the same time they love me working there too. This is awkward because I work there almost full time now and am having trouble finding time and energy to do what I feel needs to be done. :(

It is getting better everyday.

Love Mr. Moyer



P.S. PBF
P.S.S Fail

No comments:

Post a Comment