Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To Infinity And Beyond


I heard an interesting quote today that has been bobbling around in my head today.

"If two people have the exact same views as one another, then one of them is not necessary."

I don't think I agree with it, and I am kind of upset at people who say things like this to try and prove points. There are better ways of showing what you mean then telling half truths and making up situations.

Here is something very cool. NASA is taking suggestions on what to name the Node 3 for the International Space Station. Most people are submitting "COLBERT" because Stephen Colbert asked everyone to on his show yesterday. I went along with it too. Ha Ha.

Here is the link. http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS/index.html
And...
Top 10 Suggestions

1 comment: