Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alot to Catch Up On


Glad to be back!!! Thanks for Having Me!!!

My internet has basically sucked the last week. I am sorry. Rather than that I have been completely swamped with my new work at Target and getting ready for the Grand Opening on Sunday.

That being said, Alot has happened in the last few days, but I am not one to dwell the past... so forget it.

Moving on, work is great, can't complain. I am doing well and standing out in a sea of red. My running is doing well and I have lost 5 lbs since last week. All is well in my world, but I'm kind of a jerk because I forgot about Michelle's Violin Solo that she was to preform on Wednesday.... I totally forgot and said I would work some more. That sucks on my part... I feel really bad. :(

Maybe this will cheer me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment