Sunday, March 29, 2009

5 Foot Saddam


I saw a Hispanic man today that was 5 feet tall and looked exactly like Saddam Hussein; little mustache and all! It scared me at first but then I remember that Saddam was killed almost 2 years ago and was taller than 5 feet, so I settled down and even chuckled a little.

You know the Baghdad Swords? The base is littered with helmets from fallen Iranian soldiers from the Iran-Iraq war. I don't think that kind of memorial would fly here!?

This is funny... To me at least...

WHO PARTIES HARDER?
Andrew W.K. vs. Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Oh, and about the Job fair! It sucked. There where about 1,000+ people there when I got there an hour before the thing was over with. Who knows how many where they the 4 hrs prior? I handed out all my resumes at least. The good thing for me is that 90% of those are there for Elementary positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment